1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Took a trip with Kit :)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't remember making any...I'm not big on the new year's resolution thing. I usually make new quarter's resolutions =P
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Don't think so
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yeah. I have a feeling that a lot of people can answer yes to this question this year =\
5. What countries did you visit?
Ermmm...no foreign countries.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
money <--- haha wooorrrd
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I can't think of one right now...which I suppose means that no such date exists.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
2003 was kinda crappy
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Injury? The worst was probably my chopped finger.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Can't think of any memorable purchases...don't think I had enough money to make any ;P
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Haha...I saw her yesterday on campus...on her cell phone as usual.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, books, and Christmas gifts.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Every time a quarter ended I'd get really, really excited about the quarter ending. Oh, that plus moving out of Park West ;D
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
Probably have to wait a while before I know the answer to that one.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Probably sadder...
ii. thinner or fatter? I feel fatter but the scale says that I'm the same.
iii. richer or poorer? I'm not sure...haven't paid my credit card bill yet so some of the money in my account is money I really don't have. I've come to dislike credit cards.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Kit. I'm not a huge fan of the phone.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
With my apartment and its contents :)
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Will and Grace and Sex and the City :D
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't think I do...
25. What was the best book you read?
I don't remember what kind of recreational reading I did last year. I must say that the assigned novels for As. Am weren't too bad.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
My summer job. Thought it was going to fall through for a little while.
28. What did you want and not get?
A 3.5. urgh
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to school from 11 until 9:30, went to lab, then fought with the bf. There's a reason why I hate my birthday.
31. What would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Better grades. And a better roommate (apartmentmate) for the first half of 2003.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
I hope I'll be warm enough...?
33. What kept you sane?
Haha...I wasn't sane.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I never was into any celebrities/public figures.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm oblivious :X
36. Who did you miss?
*sigh* I don't know...
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Who did I meet last year...?
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
I never seem to really learn. One year older and none the wiser.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...;D